Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,685 Dinar (R$ 15,157) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)