Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.021 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 549,348 Dinar (R$ 15,686) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)