Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.825 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,538 Dinar (R$ 11,846) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)