Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.838 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 475,730 Dinar (R$ 13,655) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)