Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 753 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.037 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,944 Dinar (R$ 11,986) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (24 minutes ago)