Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.498 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 384,628 Dinar (R$ 11,835) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (39 minutes ago)