Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.361 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,050 Dinar (R$ 12,141) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)