Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.230 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,388 Dinar (R$ 10,755) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)