Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.088 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,102 Dinar ($3,101) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)