Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.199 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,095 Dinar ($3,189) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)