Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.670 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 268,757 Dinar ($2,265) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)