Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.420 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 348,240 Dinar ($3,212) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)