Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,116 Dinar ($3,741) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)