Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.660 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 323,578 Dinar ($2,750) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)