Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 792 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.485 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 299,413 Dinar ($2,527) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)