Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.192 DZD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 388,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,145 Dinar ($3,252) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (18 minutes ago)