Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03820 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 246,486 Dinar (COL$6,452,935) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)