Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03812 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,651 Dinar (COL$8,200,857) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)