Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.710 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,215 Dinar (Mex$ 54,679) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)