Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.076 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 251,335 Dinar (Mex$ 41,367) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)