Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20748 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 366,487 Dinar (1,766,372 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)