Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19705 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 491,825 Dinar (2,495,931 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)