Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.188 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,482 Dinar (Php128,206) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)