Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.199 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 354,290 Dinar (Php161,125) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)