Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.358 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 316,963 Dinar (2,925 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riverside, California costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)