Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.070 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 753,456 Dinar ($6,972) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (20 minutes ago)