Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.903 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 832,245 Dinar ($7,573) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)