Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.018 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 960,693 Dinar (Bs 87,193) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)