Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.018 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 851,838 Dinar (Bs 77,310) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (34 minutes ago)