Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.350 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 600,768 Dinar (€5,163) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (35 minutes ago)