Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.827 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,365 Dinar (€4,312) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (26 minutes ago)