Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.703 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,744 Dinar (€3,510) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 369,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)