Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17048 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,632 Dinar (CH$2,572,853) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (29 minutes ago)