Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18062 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,379 Dinar (CH$2,432,624) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)