Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16542 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,945 Dinar (CH$2,985,928) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)