Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18796 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,481 Dinar (CH$2,396,698) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)