Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16085 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 359,573 Dinar (CH$2,235,435) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)