Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 249,200 Dinar in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)