Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.485 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,074 Dinar (11,127 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)