Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.810 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 365,551 Dinar (14,163 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (31 minutes ago)