Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.254 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 321,718 Dinar (ARS $44,349) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)