Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.829 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,549 Dinar (L 84,193) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)