Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 868 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.098 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 762,199 Dinar ($6,986) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)