Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.714 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,615 Dinar ($5,437) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)