Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.903 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 771,305 Dinar ($7,018) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (39 minutes ago)