Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 810 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.544 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,041 Dinar (€3,612) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (32 minutes ago)