Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.419 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,292 Dinar (€3,742) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)