Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.846 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 495,205 Dinar (€3,728) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 397,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (35 minutes ago)