Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,875 Dinar (€3,870) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)