Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.408 DZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 959 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,489 Dinar (€3,376) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)