Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.901 DZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 947 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,876 Dinar (€2,844) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)