Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.732 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 514,540 Dinar (€4,297) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)