Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 228,103 Dinar (₨141,436) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)