Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,049,524 Dinar ($9,480) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)