Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.041 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,886 Dinar ($b22,310) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)