Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 976 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.977 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 327,317 Dinar ($b19,280) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)