Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.431 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 793,628 Dinar ($7,252) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)