Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.859 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 710,095 Dinar ($6,464) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)