Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 833 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.017 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 791,967 Dinar ($7,265) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)