Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.735 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 523,490 Dinar (€3,829) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)