Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.990 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 559,541 Dinar (€3,997) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)