Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 548,100 Dinar (€4,023) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (39 minutes ago)