Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.917 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,239 Dinar (Mex$ 50,401) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)