Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.066 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 304,713 Dinar (Mex$ 60,149) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)