Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00192 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 88,540 Dinar (Bs 46,213,389) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)