Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.893 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 698,980 Dinar (Bs 64,170) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)