Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.002 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,501 Dinar (Bs 50,034) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)