Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.132 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,259 Dinar (Bs 58,860) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)