Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.509 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,546 Dinar (€3,447) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)