Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.514 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,994 Dinar (€2,823) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)