Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 347,723 Dinar (€2,863) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)