Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.162 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,269 Dinar (€3,014) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)