Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,000 Dinar (€3,777) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (44 minutes ago)