Cost of living comparison between Cincinnati, Ohio, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 730,864 Dinar ($6,641) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)