Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00817 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,082 Dinar (Rp 34,275,298) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)