Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09899 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,196 Dinar (₩3,911,572) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)