Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09699 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,275 Dinar (₩4,291,858) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (44 minutes ago)