Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.968 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,124 Dinar (元29,065) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)