Cost of living comparison between Chongqing, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.267 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,656 Dinar (元29,303) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)