Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.375 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,831 Dinar (Taka 308,867) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)