Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 405,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 384,915 Dinar (Taka 284,362) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (34 minutes ago)