Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 391,859 Dinar (Taka 294,986) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (24 minutes ago)