Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,737 Dinar (Taka 300,704) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)