Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 353,656 Dinar (руб 176,171) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)