Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.467 DZD / MDL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 36% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 250,629 Dinar (45,840 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)