Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.369 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,471 Dinar (27,221 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (34 minutes ago)