Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.469 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,348 Dinar (S/. 8,778) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)