Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.277 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,603 Dinar (S/. 10,080) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)