Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.894 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 379,845 Dinar (S/. 11,207) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)