Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.723 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,975 Dinar (S/. 8,369) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)