Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.408 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 257,430 Dinar (S/. 7,270) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (32 minutes ago)