Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.844 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 215,001 Dinar (Mex$ 36,792) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)