Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.819 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 276,739 Dinar (Mex$ 47,558) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)