Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.752 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,578 Dinar (Mex$ 49,649) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)