Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16990 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,798 Dinar (CH$2,400,276) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)