Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.968 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,239 Dinar (元24,501) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)