Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.277 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,681 Dinar (元20,587) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)