Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.312 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 359,618 Dinar (S/. 10,795) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)