Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.386 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,314 Dinar (S/. 8,543) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)