Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.921 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 374,321 Dinar (S/. 11,035) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)