Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 767,930 Dinar (¥733,260) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)