Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 796,247 Dinar (¥757,236) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (31 minutes ago)