Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 161% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 977,947 Dinar (¥995,047) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)