Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.024 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 888,432 Dinar (¥867,488) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)