Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 767,064 Dinar (¥720,684) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)