Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 804,490 Dinar (¥769,435) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)