Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 156% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 850,577 Dinar (¥792,819) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)