Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.582 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 345,263 Dinar (96,393 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)