Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.632 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,340 Dinar (105,534 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)