Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 911 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.494 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 307,895 Dinar (88,130 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)