Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.027 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 283,411 Dinar (70,374₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)