Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.307 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 414,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 274,765 Dinar (63,801₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)