Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 843 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.448 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 196,913 Dinar (44,274₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)