Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.118 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 268,248 Dinar (65,145₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)